Wednesday 25 March 2009

Welcome

Ruth Rikowski's News Updates Are Back

I am delighted to announce that Ruth Rikowski's News Updates blog is now back - re-emerging through e-blogger. It contains information about my latest happenings, publications, talks, interests, connections etc. For those of you that have been following my work, you will know that along with all other AOL blogs, my Ruth Rikowski Update AOL blog was terminated last October, 2008. Since then much else has been going on in my life but now - well, here we are again.

I am currently in the process of inserting all of my archived AOL blogs on to the Rikowski website, 'The Flow of Ideas' - see http://www.flowideas.co.uk/?page=articles&sub=Ruth%20Rikowski%20Updates%20(Archives. This is taking some time (up to the 13th News Update), but getting there.

This blogs starts at the 28th News Update - this being the newsletter that I recently sent out to subscribers (which now totals over 400). To subscribe and/or submit an item for inclusion, email me at: rikowskiruth@yahoo.co.uk or rikowskigr@aol.com. Subsequent newsletters, sent out on an irregular basis, will then be inserted on this blog.

Best wishes

Ruth

25th March 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment